Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday!!! And Soccer League!!! Nice!

Yes holiday is near thats meant i will go to singapore with families to play, shop and have fun!!! But the fun part i will have Cocacola League (Soccer League), Its gonna be fun and challenging but Coca cola league still at January but i will be patient! The bad part we still have homeworks from school and staff haha. After going to singapore with families maybe i'm going to do sports like swimming and play with friends alot in mall. Hang out in mall is my favorite part because its very fun and makes my brain fresh rather than at home watching TV and chat. Well going to far distance mall is way better like going to jakarta with many friends and watch movies.

Study - Fun - Fun - HW -Fun Fun -HW - Fun - More Fun... haha well i geuss having fun still need to remember homeworks and other staff. 
Well if i will be at home in my holiday maybe going to see videos in youtube, boring but fun to watch if its interesting and fun vids.

Share whats your plan in christmas holiday 2010!!! Put in comment below!! i'm glad if i can read and enjoy your plan! hope its gonna be fun!

Ho Ho Ho!

Sinarmas World academy Soccer and Basketball team-

8 comments:

  1. I plan on spending a lot of time reading and hopefully start at least one new painting. Sounds like you're going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fly from Nunavut, Canada to Florida and spend time with family. Enjoy your holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was cool !!!
    Well actually i don't know where me and my family will go later. But maybe i'll spend my holiday in my room all day playing computer hehe :P. I hope i can go somewhere and hangout with my friends.. So my holiday is kinda sucks because i'm not going anywhere..
    Oh yeah one more, Enjoy your holiday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be staying home (mostly) and learning to play my new ukulele. Our break from school is pretty short so I am not making any big plans this year :)

    Mr. C
    Noel Elementary School
    NoelTigers.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nunavut_teacher Awesome!!! enjoy your holiday in there!
    @anindya haha go have some sports with friends and ask your friends to hangout a bit =) sometimes at home and watching the computer screen are no good for health to =D enjoy your holiday!
    @Wm Chamberlain & @ mattarguello - Awesome have fun with your guys plan at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our families will gather for food and presents. We don't need a lot of stuff but we all have a lot of fun giving presents. Sometimes we get things we can do together, like a puzzle or board game. Usually the kids (and sometimes the adults) will put together some kind of show, which might include music, juggling, or acrobatic tricks. My son, who is 13, and my sister-in-law will play clarinet duets for us. Sometimes there are silly hats or clown noses.

    Cathy Crea
    Century College, White Bear Lake, Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will spending the Holidays with my family. My parents will not be around this year, so I will have to spend time with my in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  8. here in Brazil we usually celebrate Christmas with our family. For new Year's most people travel to the beach. But, because the beaches are so crowded, we stay in the city enjoying open spaces left by the travelers plus producing new editions of esl with Mo the Americanoid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brjYOReBUes

    ReplyDelete