Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tron Tron!!! (Tron Legacy)!

Really excited of watching Tron Legacy in theatre with friends!!! Tron Legacy gonna be my favorite movie next on my favorite movie list. Here are the web site of Tron Legacy (Official site) http://disney.go.com/tron/
I am gonna watch this movie tomorrow with friends in mall pretty near our house. When i saw the sites, they have awesome sites and animations. I watched the trailer with my dad at the TV and I was impress with their stories and actions. I bet their writers about this story has a creative brain.
I hope i can learn how to make this movie in the future or making movies way better than that, hehe.
My next blog post gonna be different topic but I'm gonna tell you about when i watch Tron legacy with my friends in mall.

Tron Legacy Story Line

Sam Flynn, the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn, looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into the same world of fierce programs and gladiatorial games where his father has been living for 20 years. Along with Kevin's loyal confidant, father and son embark on a life-and-death journey across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.
Written by ZootCatchy


To see about Tron Legacy and the actors inside click this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/

If you guys watched Tron Legacy can I know whats your opinion about this movie? Is it awesome for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment