Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I like making videos with friends :)

I like to make videos especially with friends because for me its very fun to make it, edit it and see the results. Sometimes i post videos in youtube so people can support me and comment. I really like to watch people in youtube's videos, they called youtubers. To be part of the Youtubers we need to have at least 1000 subscriber, they usually called "Youtube partner". Right now I am watching short clips from the other youtube to improve myself. My videos are kinda bad right now, so i am thinking a good idea to make videos, good lightings and edit the movie so people will attract with the video. My friends are supporting me because they think its fun to make videos together in the same time. For the props we usually use our things from our home so we don't waste much money. When i grow up I want to be a film maker. I will show my videos and youtube channel next time. I am making twitter so people will know when I pop my new videos in youtube. Oh yeah, and i am still learning my way of speaking and my friends inside my videos to attract people more because we wanted to make people laugh, interested of us and press the subscribe botton. :)

Click HERE if you don't know what is youtube for!

What do you wanna be when you grown up?

No comments:

Post a Comment