Saturday, January 8, 2011

School is near from Holiday!

Wew!! i had a great trip with family and great day with friends~
I went to Singapore with my families and met cousins there but i really had fun in there because they have nice places now. My favorite place in Singapore is Marina Bay!!! Shopping in Singapore is really fun with my family because they have many good store and great design of the clothes! I bought many clothe in Singapore and I bought Mac air, My sis bought ipod touch. My cousins planning to give me an ipad so i should wait for awhile.
I really like singapore they have so many creative things in there and places and their environment is great.

This pict is Marina bay from far!! (photoed by me)


 For the next holiday on June im planning to invite 4 people of my friend to go to singapore with me n have fun!!! I asked my mom and she said "thats ok" but i think she is not really sure, hahhaaha *aw. Hanging out in the mall are fun but hanging out with certain friends in another country is funner than mall, but its dangerous so we all should becareful because there is no parents watch us and we're 13-14 years old, but we will try! LOL (Not really sure about this plan) :P

This pict is ION is a very big mall inside and many shopping place in there!! SO FUN! (photoed by me)



So Hows your christmas/new year holiday??? is it fun?? =D

2 comments:

  1. These are some great images. Love that you took your camera, took the pictures and the time to post here on your blog.

    I am not sure if I would love shopping as much as you. What else do people your age do besides shop?

    I love the idea of people watching, taking photos and making art of what I see, but I see that you did do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot of ION! Nice work!

    As your teacher should well know, there are plenty of things to do in Singapore - eat (chilli crab, visit hawker centres, or choose fine dining), take in a concert (everyone from the Black Eyed Peas to Symphony Orchestras), go to the Zoo or Bird Park, take a walk in a park or go to the 'beach' in Sentosa.

    Oh, and wait for the iPad with the camera...

    Keri-Lee

    ReplyDelete