Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adjective Video (2NEI music video)

Here I make a short video about Adjective for people who wanted to know about Adjective.
Adjective is a word that describe noun like "Pretty,Creative,Blue", Adjective support the noun to make it details so like "Girl" and I want to know more about her so that guy said "Pretty girl" then I know that girl is pretty.

I used Korean Singer group for this video name, 2NEI(The group name). I made this video because its part of my mission in ESL :). I made this video using video editing software name, Imovie from mac. Its fun to make a video because if the result is awesome and its made by me, I'm proud of it and happy. Using laptops to edit the video is way faster than making it on poster for me.

Here is my videos:



For making this video, First I search the video for this project and second I wrote and brainstorm for the adjective that I will be using inside the video and third for the Intro, I need to explain using short sentence about what is adjective. Fourth I cut the music video that I am not using and stack them in Imovie. Fifth I continue putting the adjective that I arleady brainstorm it to the music video. Sixth, If its done and good, I import it to Garrageband and make some beats for the background music in my video. Last!, I import it to Itunes and post it on my blogspot and don't forget to write reflection on it in blogspot :)

I really enjoy making this assignment because I really like to make videos and I want to be a filmmaker. My favorite part of making a video is actually the shooting part but theres no shooting part in this video but I still like to edit the video becoming a great video(well, still improving). It's pretty easy if making a video like this but way harder making longer time video. I really know now about adjective because of making this video either.

Do you want to try to make a interesting video? Imovie is a great start to use to edit a video!

4 comments:

  1. Well done! Have you seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYzGLzFuwxI
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Wi Sung.
    i like how you used popular videos to visually show your adjectives. i especially like how you used different fonts to reflect that feeling even more.

    my only suggestion.. when the sound stopped (when the song video started) i felt like got dunked underwater. did you do that on purpose? am i missing a cool technique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a mistake! the sound it didn't appear there but I am uploading the original one soon with the music and my sound there! Check this page again soon :)

    ReplyDelete