Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Banner


I chose Video camera picts, basketball,soccer, and music/Djay because I like to do those things that I put in my banner but thats just part of it. First I like soccer because I played soccer from I was young and like to watch international soccer team like Manchester United. Second I put a picture of a video camera because I liked to make short clips with friends and fun to make a video. Third I chose Djay picture because I liked to listen to the songs and find new song all the time. Fourth Basketball picture :) I played that sport all the time at school and at my home because it's good and can make me grow.
All of the pictures in my banner are part of the things that I like, I definitely like more things to do :)
If you want to see the pictures that I chose for my banner you can go to my blog!

See my banner go to this link : http://wisungvlog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment