Saturday, June 4, 2011

Final Post (Analysis)

 In this term I made a project for my ESL class. My topic is "Parkour" however parkour is a sports that are dangerous. I chose "Parkour" because I really attracted with the sport but I can't really do the sport. It really make me amazed if a video of parkour pop out or someone doing it in front of me.

To complete my project I should follow the steps that my teacher gave me. First one is knowledge and I should make a paragraph answering my top question in my knowledge post. In my knowledge post I put details about what is parkour and why I like parkour.

Second post is Comprehension however most of them I put more details about parkour and my opinion about parkour. I talk about the Parkour moves that people usually act it and my favorite moves. I showed two videos a person doing parkour. One of them are basic moves and one of them are the extreme one.

My third post is application. I made a parody video about parkour for my application post and its very enjoying to make a 2-3 minute video. In my parody video, I showed people basic moves in my videos but we really can't do any of it so the result are hilarious. Also we have bloopers for our parody video and it really makes us laugh alot watching our own videos. Hope you enjoy our video! Press the "Application" Post link below!

My Final post is this one "Analysis" and I am going to answer my top first question for this project.

"How do I think and act when I perform Parkour"

When I perform Parkour I feel many different emotion. I really impress and a bit jealous when I watch a parkour video. It really makes me attracted to learn parkour immediately however it will take times to learn parkour because parkour is dangerous and need to have big confident. I showed parkour videos to my friend and they really impressed.

I feel really physically fit when I perform Parkour. It makes me fit because sports that have make me really need to use my muscles hardly are making me flexible and fresh for my body. I like sports that have many moves and new skill to learn besides that it make me proud if I can learn new skills of the sport. It makes me really fresh after doing sports and also definitely it makes me very tired. I feel really exhausted but I felt that my muscles are getting flexible all the time after doing sports. Without sports or sweat coming out from my body for one day admittedly it makes me stiff and uncomfortable.

I feel really guilty and nervous when I perform any parkour moves because I got problems on my body so my parents and teachers didn’t lend me to learn any parkour moves. Doing parkour have highly impact and really dangerous. Parkour have many jumping moves and landing moves. Landing is the most important in parkour because you get injured or hurt even u make a bit mistake when you land to the ground. I still wanted to do parkour after my problem solve and enjoy doing parkour in a city

To see more post about my project, Parkour click one of this:
Knowledge (First Post)
Comprehension (Second Post)
Application (Third Post)
Analysis (This Post) -_-'

Hope you enjoy~ It will be interesting for you boys~

No comments:

Post a Comment